Emmilie came and visited - she was our official lap counter. Thanks Em! :)

The triumphant finish...

Finals week also came and went and I've now been living at home for about three months. I miss our apartment a lot, but it is nice to be with my family again. Brian got home on the twentieth of June and it's been exciting to have him home...and to realize that he's still the same annoying older brother that we dropped off at the MTC two years ago. But it's fun to have the whole family together. And I do like being able to drive down to Provo every day with Jeff and Brian. It will be awesome to have all three of us down at BYU together.
But for right now I'm just working, trying to save money. I work at Provo Early Education Program down in Provo during the day. PEEP is an Early Intervention program that serves kids from birth to three with developmental delays. I was hired as an aide in the toddler and pre-todd classes and I love that. For the summer, however, I'm working fully time in the office sort of temporarily taking over the job that Brandi usually does. She's in San Francisco for the summer for her husband's internship. It worked out nicely because she'll be back close to the time that school starts, so I'll go part time after that. I love working there and I love the people I work with - it makes it so much better coming to work every morning.
I'm also working nights at Artic Circle in Riverton. And I actually enjoy that quite a bit as well. A lot of the people there are really fun to work with and you get to meet a lot of interesting people who come in too.
I can't wait to be back down in Provo though. I'm excited to jump into my major (oh yeah - I changed that too). It's now Communication Disorders (Audiology and Speech Language Pathology). Which means that my job at PEEP is giving me a lot of good experience. I'm excited to always have someone to play with, and I'm just excited to be in the college scene again. I love it at BYU and I can't wait to jump back in.
Um...I like you a lot. I'm so excited for you and for your new major!! That is so exciting, and I am sure you will love it!! I miss you!!
ReplyDelete