Sunday, July 27, 2008

29 days and counting!

So we are now under a month until I move back down to BYU. Because there is only 29 days I thought I'd list 29 things that I'm looking forward to about BYU this semester:

1. Always having someone to play with.
2. Starting class with a prayer.
3. Being surrounded by the gospel.
4. Going to football games at Lavell Edward's Stadium.
5. Coming home to visit for Sunday dinners.
6. Staying up past midnight having fun with my roommates.
7. Kicking boys out of the apartment at midnight.
8. Dessert nights.
9. Sharing a bathroom with girls instead of my brothers. (I HATE the little hairs everywhere!)
10. BYU student ward (not that I don't like the single's ward here...)
11. Starting my major.
12. Courtney.
13. Nichelle - by the way these names were in no particular order. I miss them both a LOT!
14. Mystery roommate.
15. Roommate dinners.
16. Not knowing what the world looks like at six AM.
17. Knowing what the world looks like at three in the morning.
18. Saturday morning breakfasts.
19. Trying to make things taste the way our mom makes them taste.
20. Being on BYU campus again.
21. Three words: All-Sport Pass (or is that two...?)
22. Not worrying about waking someone up when I get home after midnight.
23. Theme nights.
24. Playing games on the kitchen table of our apartment.
25. Apartment life.
26. Having professors that frequently end class with an "Amen."
27. Tuesday morning devotionals.
28. Getting ready in the mornings with someone else.
29. Basically the whole college experience - social, academic, spiritual, emotional.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with all of those! Except I would add one more...
    30. Corner Dances...;)

    ReplyDelete