
This is a picture of our plate, courtesy of Nichelle. And her phone. It's actually her plate, not ours. That is one thing that we in fact do not all share at 124. Sorry it's kinda pixely. Yes, I'm SURE that's spelled correctly. So anyway, there was much joy and happiness in apartment 124 last night.
On a different note, I am now in training for a biathlon. Yes, this may shock some of you, in fact, it still shocks me on occasion, many occasions. Last Thursday Nichelle and Courtney and I were walking around campus when we spotted a large banner that read "SPLASH AND DASH." Now, you can clearly see how this would catch our attention. We thought, "What is this splash and dash?" Well, our curiosity got the better of us. We walked over to investigate. It all seemed to go downhill from there. Once we got the idea in our head and let it simmer, there was no turning back (numerous gospel analogies can be made). So in just under two weeks the three of us will find ourselves wet and tired. A quarter mile may not seem very far, however, everything seems ten times longer in a pool. That's 18 lengths of the pool! It's a lot! We began our training with a trip to the pool last night. I don't think we even did the whole quarter mile...unless you're pooling (no pun intended) all of our laps together. If you'd like to come cheer us on and/or mock us, please feel free. March 29, 2008 @ 11:30 AM at BYU. Thank you.
That is so cool! I wish I could watch you splash and dash. And I like your green food idea. We kind of did something like it. Really we just made green jello and but broccoli in it. :) I wouldn't recommend it.
ReplyDeleteNow don't lie Kristen, that pun was very much intended. :)
ReplyDeletebroccoli? mmmm....
ReplyDelete