Today I am grateful for:
1. Cold weather so I can wear my hoodies, sweaters, jackets, coats, gloves, hats, long-sleeved shirts, etc without getting hot!
2. Snow! Pretty sure the weather outside is perfect. Just cold enough for a light snowfall with the sun shining! I can't quite figure out where the snow was coming from though because there are very few clouds.
3. My job. I am reminded every time I go to work that I chose the right field for me. And I get the incredible opportunity to be a part of an organization that is literally changing lives.
4. My iPod, so I can listen to my Christmas music early without the social scorn that comes from those who...well, let's just say, don't share my same enthusiasm for Christmas music in October and November.
5. Thanksgiving. This one I included especially for those of you who may think that #4 somehow makes me overlook or not appreciate Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving and the opportunity to reflect on everything I'm grateful for...and any holiday surrounding delicious food has me hooked.

http://img.opentravel.com/TravelGuide/mount-timpanogos-utah-united-states-690_4.jpg
No comments:
Post a Comment