Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Wow...
It seems as though life goes by so quickly. My last post in February doesn't feel that long ago. This whole blogging thing is sometimes reminisent of writing in my journal...you know when every entry starts with "Wow it's been a long time since I last wrote!" This semester really did fly by. It kind of scares me to think that I'm half way done with my bachelor's degree...weird. It seems like you've just got everything figured out when life throws you another curve ball. Less than a month ago I thought that my future was set at least for the rest of this year. Now so much could change within a few short months. I work for Provo Early Education Program - a job that I love. I love the work I do, I love the kids I get to be around, and I love the people I work with. I was very content and I saw myself potentially working there for many years to come. There is going to be a lot of changes over the next few months; however, and as scary and stressful as it all is, it's also given me a chance to think about how lucky I've been to have had to opportunity over the past year to work with such amazing people. It's the first job I've had that I have actually been excited to come to work and I feel so comfortable and so accepted so quickly. I want to just enjoy the next few months with them and make the most of that time. I'm excited to see what the future holds for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment