Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Seven, Eight, Lay Them Straight

I've been tagged. In sets of eight. I don't know if my brain can think that much, but we'll see how it goes.

8 favorite tv shows

1. Hannah Montana
2. Leave it to Beaver
3. Arthur
4. Saved by the Bell
5. Flintstones
6. That's So Raven
7. Boy Meets World
8. Full House

8 favorite restaurants

1. Cafe Rio
2. Applebee's
3. Red Robin
4. Chili's
5. IHOP
6. I've developed this new love for Chipotle, but I've only been there twice
7. Wendy's
8. Arctic Circle

8 books I'd recommend

1. The Book of Mormon
2. All Around the Town (the first Mary Higgins Clark book that I read)
3. The Giver
5. Matilda
6. Holes
7. Harry Potter
8. Silly Sally (my favorite book in kindergarten and the first one I read to my teacher)

8 things that happened yesterday

1. I spent two hours shopping for pants and got nothing. Why don't they make pants for people over 5'6"?
2. I went to work - I LOVE my job - the kids make me so happy and help me forget about my own problems and focus on just enjoying life.
3. I got to hear Carol Westby, a famous speech language pathologist, give a lecture.
4. Nichelle made delicious sugar cookies with my Texas/cowboy cookie cutters. YUM!
5. I did two online quizzes for my ComD 133 class - early!
6. I finished my family history assignment.
7. I went to bed way later than I should have.
8. I cleaned out my dresser and cleaned my room.

8 things to look forward to

1. Spending Thanksgiving with my family.
2. Not having school for almost a whole week.
3. My scholarship money coming.
4. Payday.
5. Getting more free stuff in the mail.
6. Christmas.
7. Snow.
8. Being able to play Christmas music publicly.

8 things on my wish list

1. My scholarship money.
2. My own car.
3. Volunteer in Mexico teaching kids English.
4. Snow - real snow that stays on the ground for more than a few hours.
5. Disneyland.
6. New shoes.
7. New ipod earphones since I broke mine.
8. Super powers.

8 things I love about fall

1. Cold nights and cool days.
2. The mountains.
3. Football.
4. Fall clothes.
5. It means snow will be coming soon.
6. It means it's getting close to Christmas.
7. It's a chance to start a fresh new semester.
8. Apples.

8 people I tag

Um...I don't have eight friends...
1. Courtney
2. Nichelle
3. Mary
4. Emmilie
5.
6.
7.
8.

1 comment: